- Vacancy Posted Here On: 23 June 2014
- Name of firm/company: North West Leicestershire District Council
- Location: Leicestershire
- Job Vacancy: Training Contract Vacancy
- Job Type: Fixed Term
- Minimum Requirements: Hold a law degree or equivalent; Have passed the LPC; Experience of working in a Local Government environment or similar and/or experience of working in a commercial environment is preferred
- Salary: £19,817 – £26,539 per annum
- How to Apply: Please apply via North West Leicestershire District Council website
- Application Deadline: 6th July 2014
This is a two year fixed term contract.
Our friendly, proactive and Lexcel accredited Legal Services Team has an excellent opportunity for a Trainee Solicitor to join us, in partnership with Browne Jacobson Solicitors (who will provide a 6 month seat within their Government Infrastructure Team) to develop the commercial skills we require. This post will be focussed on supporting our Contracts and Commercial Principal following completion of an initial period of training on contentious matters.
In order to be considered for this role you must hold a law degree (or equivalent) and be on track to have successfully completed the Legal Practice Course by 1 September 2014.
Job Pack: Trainee Solicitor reviewed June 14.doc
For an informal discussion please contact Dave Gill, Legal Services Team Manager on 01530 454772
Closing Date: 6th July 2014
Disabled applications who meet the essential criteria for the job will be guaranteed an interview.
Smoke free working environment.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.