- Vacancy Posted Here On: 24 July 2014
- Name of firm/company: Cherwell District Council
- Location: Banbury, Stratford on Avon and Towcester
- Job Vacancy: Training Contract
- Job Type: Fixed Term
- Minimum Requirements: The ideal candidate would have an interest in developing a career in Local Government
- Salary: Starting at £21,644.38 per annum
- How to Apply: Please contact Nigel Bell on 01295 221687 or visit www.cherwell.gov.uk
- Application Deadline: 08 August 2014
2 year fixed term contract starting on 1 January 2015
37 hours per week
We are recruiting for an exciting post in our new shared legal team being implemented this autumn serving three dynamic Councils. You will be joining an experienced and motivated team which is being formed from the three separate teams that currently exist at each Council. We therefore have offices in Banbury, Stratford on Avon and Towcester. We are a Lexcel accredited practice at Banbury and aspire to achieve accreditation across all three sites in 2015.
We have an exciting opportunity for a training contract in a new Local Government team serving three Councils. You will receive varied and interesting training in areas such as planning, licensing, prosecutions, property, contract and procurement. The ideal candidate would have an interest in developing a career in Local Government.
For more information, please contact Nigel Bell on 01295 221687.