- Name of firm/company: Matthew Gold & Company
- Location: London/Brighton
- Job Vacancy: Training Contract Vacancies x 4 (Nov 2014 & Jan 2015 Start)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum Requirements: Applicants will be either Law Graduates or Members of CILEX seeking to develop their careers
- Salary: Not Specified
- How to Apply: Applications by CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Deadline: 30th April 2014
HUMAN RIGHTS / CIVIL LITIGATION
TRAINEE SOLICITOR / LEGAL EXECUTIVE TRAINING CONTRACT
(Full and Part-time posts )
Human Rights Specialist Firm with LAA Franchise requires 4 Trainee Solicitors / Legal Executives to assist their fee earners with their challenging caseload including civil actions against the police, judicial review, discrimination and some child abuse work. There is potential for community care work.
We are a small friendly and dynamic firm of solicitors with work that is often unusual and requires quite a lot of lateral thinking across a number of disciplines including human rights. Most of the workload is funded by the LAA.
Applicants will be either Law Graduates or Members of CILEX seeking to develop their careers. Salary depending on experience. Applications by CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com by 4pm on 30th April 2014. Interviews will be held in the week beginning the 12th May 2014. Position/s to commence between November 2014 and January 2015.
The Firm has offices in both London and Brighton and applicants are asked to indicate their preference on location, if any and whether they wish to be considered for full and /or part-time posts.
We regret that due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, we will not be able to contact you if your application has not been successful.