- Name of firm/company: Not Specified
- Location: Manchester
- Job Vacancy: Paralegal Vacancy (Possible Training Contract)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum Requirements: Ideally you will have completed your LPC (or will currently be doing it part-time), and have an excellent academic record
- Salary: £16,000 to £18,000
- How to Apply: Please apply via The Lawyer
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Looking to recruit a paralegal into their successful finance litigation department. This is an excellent position, as for the right person there is the option to transfer to a training contract within the firm. Ideally you will have completed your LPC (or will currently be doing it part-time), and have and excellent academic record.
Crucially this position is all about the personality. Our client is looking for a real super-star, as this isn’t just a simple paralegal recruit for them. You would be directly assisting the Head of Legal and with the potential to become fully qualified, this is a unique opportunity.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. Salary – this role will pay between £16,000 and £18,000 dependant on experience (this salary would obviously increase quickly for the right person).