- Vacancy Posted Here On: 24 July 2014
- Name of firm/company: Not Specified
- Location: Manchester
- Job Vacancy: Paralegal Vacancy (Possible Training Contract)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum Requirements: Must have an excellent academic record and have outstanding interpersonal and organisational skills. Experience working within a banking team would be an advantage, but is not essential
- Salary: £16,000 to £18,000 (more for experienced applicants)
- How to Apply: Please apply via The Lawyer
- Application Deadline: 14 August 2014
One of the major North West commercial law firms based in the heart of Manchester. It now seeks an exceptional LPC graduate to take on a paralegal role in the firm’s highly-rated banking team. The successful applicant will support the team’s partners and solicitors on the full range of banking and finance matters for household name clients and some of the UK’s largest financial institutions.
The role does not lead to a training contract – however, there is an excellent track record of paralegals in these positions securing training contracts at the firm through its internal process. To that end, the successful applicant must have an excellent academic record and have outstanding interpersonal and organisational skills. Experience working within a banking team would be an advantage, but is not essential.