- Vacancy Posted Here On: 15 May 2014
- Name of firm/company: Not Specified
- Location: Birmingham
- Job Vacancy: Paralegal Vacancy (Possible Training Contract)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum Requirements: You must be a LPC graduate with 2:1 or above and a keen interest in Family Law. Previous experience working as a Family Paralegal is not essential but is distinctly advantageous
- Salary: £14000 – £17000 Per Annum plus benefits
- How to Apply: Please apply via Venn Group
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
A growing private practice law firm based in Birmingham, is looking to recruit a Family Paralegal with a view to offering a training contract after a successful extended probationary period. This role is ideally suited to LPC Graduates with a strong academic background and a desire to obtain a training contract focusing on Family Law.
The successful candidate will work alongside a respected Family Partner and benefit greatly from their experience and tutelage. During the first six months you will assist on a broad range of Family matters ranging from Divorce, Childcare and Ancilliary relief. The role will involve considerable drafting responsibilities and client contact. After successfully completing the initial 6 month probationary period you will be entrusted with a small Family caseload for 6 months which would count towards a training contract which would be offered after a year.
In order to be considered for the position you must be a LPC graduate with 2:1 or above and a keen interest in Family Law. Previous experience working as a Family Paralegal is not essential but is distinctly advantageous.