- Vacancy Posted Here On: 20-01-16
- Name of firm/company: Harrison Drury
- Location: Lancashire & Cumbria
- Job Vacancy: Training Contracts
- Minimum Requirements: 2:1 Law Degree & LPC (Commendation) OR 2:1 Degree in any discipline; CPE/GDL (Commendation) & LPC (Commendation)
- How to Apply: CV and covering letter/e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Deadline: 22 February 2016
A LEGAL CAREER WHERE YOU COME FIRST
Imagine a legal traineeship where your personal development is valued. Where you’re listened to. Where work-life balance is an important consideration. Where you feel like you’re climbing the ladder, not stuck on the bottom rung.
Harrison Drury is one of the region’s fastest growing law firms. We’ve been successful because we’ve created a culture where our people are appreciated and respected and their contribution is recognised and rewarded.
It’s why we have a three star accreditation from Best Companies for extraordinary levels of employee engagement and are in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2016.
2016 AND 2017 TRAINING PROGRAMME
We’re currently looking for law graduates to join our 2016 and 2017 training programme. To be considered, tell us what you want to achieve with us.
February 22, 2016
w/c March 14, 2016
September 2016 and 2017
- 2:1 Law Degree & LPC
- 2:1 Degree in any discipline;
CPE/GDL (Commendation) &
Submit your CV and covering letter/e-mail to: email@example.com