MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To support and assist in SRA interventions.
KEY RESULT AREAS
1. Dealing with all administrative aspects of interventions including sorting, selecting and marking of files and assisting at the location of the intervention.
2. Creating a mail merge from the database to write to clients in relation to the intervention.
3. Working closely with the Managing Partners to assess whether Stephensons will take on the client’s case and informing the clients accordingly.
4. Dealing with all queries from clients affected by the intervention, logging each query on the database detailing any action taken or advice provided.
5. Dealing with queries from any suppliers and contractors affected by the intervention.
6. Arranging for the redirection of post as appropriate.
7. Providing the SRA with updates regarding the intervention when requested.
8. Control and management of work in progress ensuring that time is recorded accurately.
9. Compliance with all aspects of OFR, particularly client care and complaints procedures in order to minimise the risk of negligence.
• 5 GCSE at grade C or above, including English. Relevant work experience can be considered as an alternative
• Experience of dealing with customers/clients
• Experience of dealing with high volumes of telephone calls.
• Experience of working in a busy administrative role.
• Experience of working at paralegal level in a law firm.
Knowledge and Skills
• Good standard of IT skills including Excel.
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Time management/organisational skills
• Highly professional telephone manner
• Client care/customer service skills
• Knowledge and understanding of the SRA intervention process
• Solicitors accounts rules
• Stephensons Client Complaints Rules and Client Care Procedures
• Basic understanding of wills and deeds
• Discretion and ability to work in a confidential environment
• Pleasant, approachable, patient, polite
• Ability to work amidst frequent interruptions whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to be flexible to suit the needs of the role/department
• Ability to work as part of a team
Full details of how to apply can be found here: https://www.stephensons.co.uk/site/careers/vacancies/sragpa-jd