- Name of firm/company: Not Specified
- Location: Portsmouth
- Job Vacancy: Commercial Paralegal Vacancy (Possible Training Contract)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum Requirements: You will have at least 12 months solid commercial contracts experience gained within private practice or in-house
- Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 per annum
- How to Apply: Please apply via The Lawyer
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
A recognised and high end brand looking to appoint a Commercial Paralegal (with the potential for a training contract) to their growing legal team.
Reporting directly to the Legal Director you will draft and negotiate commercial contracts along with handling a variety of commercial work including intellectual property and data protection. You will also become a point of contact for the business with regard to a broad range of legal queries. The appointed person will be comfortable at interfacing at the most senior levels, and keen to become a well rounded in-house legal adviser.
You will have at least 12 months solid commercial contracts experience gained within private practice or in-house. There is a genuine possibility for the right person to come in to the business as a Trainee Solicitor, however applications will certainly be considered by career paralegals also.