- Vacancy Posted Here On: 25 June 2014
- Name of firm/company: Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors
- Location: Milton Keynes
- Job Vacancy: Commercial Litigation Paralegal Vacancy
- Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum Requirements: The successful candidate will be qualified to either FILEX level, have completed the LPC/BVC or have a law degree
- Salary: Not Specified
- How to Apply: Send applications by CV and covering letter (no more than 300 words) to: email@example.com
- Application Deadline: 4pm on Monday 7th July 2014
Commercial Litigation Paralegal
Our Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department is seeking a paralegal to provide support services in the areas of debt collection; insolvency; and general commercial disputes.
The successful candidate will also need to assist partners and other fee earners in managing a caseload from initial instruction through to trial and billing, to include seeing clients, drafting pleadings, instructing counsel, taking witness statements, and research. The successful candidate will also be expected to take an active role in elements of business development such as meeting clients, attending networking events and assisting at presentations and seminars.
- The successful candidate will be qualified to either FILEX level, have completed the LPC/BVC or have a law degree;
- Previous experience as a paralegal or legal executive preferred;
- Good computer skills;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
Send applications by CV and covering letter (no more than 300 words) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date 4pm on 7 July 2014
Applications will be considered as they are received.
Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors LLP
251 Upper Third Street
Central Milton Keynes